Survey and Interview Analysis
As we all know that one of the most significant parts of a research study is analyzing the data collected through surveys and interviews. While surveys are included under quantitative data analysis, interviews fall under the category of qualitative analysis. For analyzing data collected through a survey, there are many statistical tools such as correlation and software such as SPSS software available to guide the researcher while doing data analysis and interviews. Qualitative analysis, on the other hand, is a tad more difficult to do. Many of the researchers view qualitative analysis as a daunting task. The researchers who have undertaken the task of qualitative research also feel that it is difficult to understand from where to begin the analysis of qualitative data. Furthermore, if the given job is not familiar to them then it all the more becomes difficult. Under qualitative analysis, there are no formulas and no procedures that can be easily and systematically applied. Qualitative analysis requires the researcher to be intuitive and inquisitive. The above discussion does not point out that there is no rigor under qualitative methodology. On the contrary, it helps a researcher to reach the conclusion in a different manner than quantitative techniques.
For analyzing data quantitatively, there are various methods such as statistical measures, software etc. With the help of techniques such as correlation, frequency, regression, parametric tests and non- parametric tests, quantitative analysis can be done effectively and efficiently. Tools and techniques mentioned above make analysis of quantitative data systematic. Biasness in analysis is less because the analysis is based on the outcomes derived from scientific tools and techniques which are almost free from errors. On the contrary, in qualitative analysis the researcher is the analysis tool. Rather than closeness with the interviewee, researcher’s objectivity is of utmost importance. MyEssayAssignment strives to provide the students with best of interview and survey data analysis for their research assignments. The experts at MyEssayAssignment are dedicated towards helping the students reach conclusion in a most systematic manner.
Tools for Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
Quantitative Data Analysis– Following main methods are used:
- Graphs and Charts
- Cluster Analysis
- Measures of Average such as mean, mode and median
- Computing Range, Variance and Standard Deviation which are also termed as measures of spread.
- Uni Variate Analysis
- Bivariate Analysis
The above mentioned tools nowadays are available in software which has been developed to make the calculations easier and fast. There are various tools which include all of the above mentioned methods but the most commonly used in the academic world are MS Excel and SPSS Software. We at MyEssayAssignment use both the tools for the purpose of helping students with their assignment. Use of tool depends upon the guidelines provided in the assignment.
Qualitative Data Analysis– Qualitative Data collection includes interview technique. There are various types of interviews such as data analysis interview, content analysis interview, business analysis interview, behavior analysis interview and business analysis interview. Methods to analyze data collected through above interview methods include the following:
- Content analysis based on groups and themes
- Grounded analysis
- Social network analysis which is also called behavior analysis
- Discourse analysis
- Narrative analysis
- Conversation analysis
One major point that has to be kept in mind is that the success of each of the tool mentioned above depends upon the analytical knowledge of the researcher. These tools alone are not sufficient to analyze data. Apart from the above mentioned methods, qualitative data collected from interviews can also be done with the help of software. Computer aided analysis include many computer packages that have been especially designed such as NVivo and Atlas.ti. Our team at MyEssayAssignment is capable of handling both manual as well as computer aided data analysis of the students. We have experts who have great analytical skills ready at the disposal of our clients. Also, we have purchased the software required for analyzing qualitative data through the computer. Thus, depending upon the requirement of the assignment we offer our services to our clients and customers.
Easy tips for using Survey and Interview data analysis in assignments
- The researcher must have detailed knowledge about various tools available.
- The complexity involved in each of the tools must also be known. For example, using grounded theory shall be difficult for a novel researcher.
- Try to understand the factors that might affect the responses in a qualitative research. This means the researcher is required to possess analytical skills.
- Before analyzing data, gaining an in -depth knowledge about the topic can be fruitful especially while undertaking qualitative analysis. This is because the context in which the interviewee has given the responses will become clear.
How online writing services from MyEssayAssignment is beneficial for students?
Benefits of taking expert help from MyEssayAssignment include the following:
- The assignment will be delivered to the client on time.
- Good grades guaranteed at reasonable prices
- The queries that are encountered by the clients are resolved on priority.
- No fees are charged for the revision irrespective of the number of revisions.
- The team at MyEssayAssignment is an outcome of several layers involved in the process of hiring. The writing experts working with the company go through a lot of tests and examinations before they are hired. So naturally, the clients are getting experts to write their assignment paper. Hence, the assignments delivered are quite professional and to the point.
Distinguished Features that makes us online writing industry leaders
- The clients are offered 24/7 customer support which makes it easily accessible even at odd hours of time.
- The experts at MyEssayAssignment are well qualified in their areas of expertise.
- The assignments are offered at highly competitive prices
- No additional costs are charged from the clients for revisions
- Timely submission is ensured
- Good grades for the assignments given to us are guaranteed
- The entire assignment is written keeping in mind the guidelines provided
- All the software used are licensed
Learning is a continuous process and so is the case with academic assignments. Our support team is available 24/7 to support and assist you in all manners.
Pricing is essential aspect when talked in context of students. Having taken that into consideration we offer best quality assignment at reasonably low cost to keep the burden light on the pocket-money.
A highest quality assignment with zero plagiarism and well-timed delivery is just met by sourcing a pool of 3000+ highly qualified PhD writers from UK, USA and Australia. We have experts for every subject.
You may ask for revisions to be done in the project for unlimited number of times. Clientele satisfaction is our core aim.
Your payment is secured by paypal, upto 100% money refund guarantee.
It is quintessential to know ‘what to expect’ as an outcome. The free draft service convinces the students about the accuracy and quality of assignments been demanded.
Our Experts deliver the assignments before deadline so that you can submit well before time to avoid any marks deductions.